Medical Training Supplies
- Breath Sounds Tutorial Download
If you have already purchased a download follow the instruction below:
1. Add the product to your cart.
2. Select View Cart
3. In the Apply Code box enter in the Verification Code and then click Apply Code. A discount for the purchase amount will bring the Order Total to $0.
4. Click Proceed to Checkout to complete the transaction.
5. Complete the contact information form and click Place Order.
6. On the order summary page the Breath Sounds Tutorial will be highlighted in red. To download the file select Download file.
Breath Sounds Tutorial with narration from Bob Page.
Included are guided instruction on how to use a stethoscope, where to listen, plus actual normal and abnormal breath sounds so that the student can have a comparative basis for actual field recognition of these sounds. Students use their own stethoscope with the optional stethoscope sounder (Sold separately) or they may listen to the narration through any media player.
Bob has been an instructor for over 3 decades teaching a variety of adult education courses from customer service to advanced medical care. He is a nationally registered paramedic and a critical care paramedic. He is also a Nationally Certified EMS Educator. He has been involved in EMS since 1978 when he became a CPR instructor. Bob is the former Director of Emergency Care Education at St. John’s Hospital in Springfield, Missouri. He was the lead instructor for the paramedic program and has taught at all levels of EMS and nursing. He has earned a faculty appointment at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County and also is a guest instructor at Southwest Baptist University’s College of Nursing. He also holds adjunct faculty status at Oklahoma City Community College. Find out more about Bob Page at his websitehttp://www.multileadmedics.com